Can whatsapp web do video calls
WhatsApp Web is a browser version of the cellular app of the same name that is fully synchronised with it and supposed for use on a pc. When you send and receive messages on your PC or laptop, it automatically syncs together with your smartphone. Text messaging by way of the net site is completed just in addition to within the cell version of WhatsApp.
To log in to WhatsApp Web on your TopMsgs.com computer or laptop computer, you need a pre-installed browser and a configured web connection. The type of working system doesn’t matter. The browser version works carefully with the app installed on your phone or pill, which shall be used for authorization.
To log in to the person account, firstly you should visit the official WhatsApp Web website from your PC. Then open WhatsApp in your cell phone, tap the three dot icon on the top right and choose the “WhatsApp Web” option. Tap the “+” on the page that opens to launch the digicam, then point your gadget on the QR code displayed. After a moment, WhatsApp Web will open on your PC or laptop display.
The person has about one minute to take a picture of the QR code. After this time has elapsed, you may have to reload the code by clicking on its icon. To keep away from having to log in once more the subsequent time, when you log in to WhatsApp Web in your laptop for the first time, examine the field next to “Stay logged in”. But if you’re not the only person on a specific device, it’s better to uncheck it to keep your messages non-public.
Chatting on WhatsApp Web is much more convenient than on the phone, because of the ability to shortly sort text messages on the keyboard.
Please note that when your mobile phone is disconnected from the web, the operation of WhatsApp Web is interrupted. You will not be able to use the service until your gadget is again on-line.
The browser app’s features
The net version developed by the WhatsApp group has a variety of settings and person instruments:
- Change of wallpaper – an enormous number of colors to paint over chats with interlocutors.
- Working with locks – you can block someone or take away him/her from the blacklist.
- Notification settings – flip off notifications, present them on a desktop, etc.
- Editing the profile – support for uploading new avatars, change your name and other information about yourself.
- View your archive chats – old chats are moved to the archive to avoid overloading the entire chat list.
- Creating group chats – an excellent opportunity to interact along with your colleagues.
- View your favourite messages – a special section where all crucial issues are saved.
- Sending the information – you can send photos or video recordsdata and any doc format, not only textual content. You can use your webcam to send photos.
You can also send emoji and voice messages in WhatsApp Web. In the latter case, you have to select the recipient, click on the microphone icon and say the message, which will then be sent to the person you are talking to. The solely thing you cannot do within the net version of the messenger is make voice and video calls.